Jenny’s ELC Technology
We believe that there is unlimited potential for children to learn and develop their skills with the assistance of learning technology. We believe that technology has quickly become an important part of everyday, as such it is important that we use the access of technology to further extend and develop deeper understanding without limiting ‘real world’ opportunities to engage in outdoor play including mud pits, cooking and social interactions.
We see technology not only as an entertainment tool at home, but also an invaluable education tool at our centres. Jenny’s ELC supports your children as they explore new ideas, learn from each other and develop new problem-solving skills.
Technologies provided at each of our centres include:
- iPads and Tablets equipped with age-suitable apps for each childcare age group.
- Our iPads are also used as administration support tools for our educators to keep daily records and checklists, ensuring best practice at all times.
- Access to Internet under appropriate supervision, enabling children to find more information about a new interest and develop current interests.
- Photography using iPads and tablets that are used to record exciting activities around the centre, including room projects, artworks and special activities to show their families.
- We also have a great app for our families to use so they can stay up to date with all of the great things happening around the centre and also the individual outcomes of their child’s day!