3/4 cup plain flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
170g button mushrooms, quartered
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 green onion, sliced
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
1 cup (200g) fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
Olive oil cooking spray
1/2 cup tomato passata sauce
1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
1. Place flour, salt and milk into a bowl and stir until a batter is formed.
2. Pour a little batter into hot pan making pancakes roughly 10cm in diameter.
3. Place all the filling ingredient into a separate bowl and mix together.
4. Place the filling ingredients onto pancake and roll up.
5. Place the rolled pancakes into oven safe dish, pour tomato passata over top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Serve hot with salad.