Our Vegetarian Lasagna is the perfect winter meal for your home!
- Pumpkin diced
- Sweet potato diced
- Mushrooms sliced
- Zucchini diced
- Carrot diced
- Onion diced
- Eggplant diced
- Tomato diced
- Tomato paste
- Grated cheese
- White sauce
- Wholemeal lasagna sheets
- Cook all vegetables until cooked through, add the tomato paste until all is covered with a thin layer of the paste.
- Layer the lasagna sheets on bottom of lasagne dish, layer with the cooked vegetables.
- Spread a layer of white sauce over the vegetables.
- Add another layer of the lasagne sheets and follow the same steps as above until all vegetable mix is used.
- Add one last layer of lasagna sheets on top and sprinkle grated cheese and chopped parsley over the top.
- Cook until golden brown and lasagne sheets are soft to cut through.
Serve with a salad if you’re feeling hungry☺ Enjoy!