- Art Project – Children have been continuing to explore styles of Art through visits to the Art Gallery & the Schaller Studio. They will be having an Art Exhibition and auction of their work on April 6th.
- Easter Hat Parade – hats were created and paraded at an afternoon tea with families.
- Pet program – children continue to learn about caring for pets and engaging with our pet budgies, guinea pigs & rabbit.
- Alphabet Program – children are learning about the alphabet and letter sounds.
- Show & Tell – please check with educators re the show and tell schedule.
- Transport has been a huge interest and the children are exploring all types of transport.
- Sign language is being introduced through nursery rhymes and everyday practices such as drink, eat, toilet.
- Recycle craft is lots of fun and we are going through the recycle box each day to see what we can paste with.
- A digging patch has been created in the Lansell yard to give children an opportunity to experience different mediums in which to dig.
- The children are replanting their gardens with winter bulbs & vegies.
- A new obstacle course is being created to challenge the children’s physical skills.
- Children are enjoying painting at the moment and exploring ways to put paint on the paper including fingers, toes, brushes & sponges.
- The centre pets are making their way to Yarrington where the children can learn about how to treat animals gently.
- The sensory cubby is great fun for the babies to crawl into.